Discovering My Sister: More Than Just a Presentation

In this activity, I created a short video in English to introduce my sister. Throughout the video, I share information about her age, nationality, and place of residence, as well as her favorite hobbies. This exercise not only allowed me to practice my language skills but also to highlight the qualities that make my sister unique.

I talk about her profession and her dedication in the workplace, which is an important part of her life. Additionally, I mention her hobbies, which include exercising, drawing, and playing with her pets; these activities reflect her active and creative personality.

This video is a perfect opportunity for viewers to get to know her a little better and appreciate her vibrant personality and insatiable curiosity. I feel very proud to be able to present someone so special in my life, and I hope that those who watch it find inspiration in her passions and dreams. Undoubtedly, she is an example of how following what you love can lead to a life full of joy and satisfaction.



The video can be found at the following link: Presentation

Comentarios

Entradas populares